Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to the user.
Types of cookies
- Depending owner of the cookie:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
- Depending on the duration of the cookie:
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: A type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and you can go a few minutes to several years period.
- Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
- Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the service elicited based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: they are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information of user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing developing a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
It is also possible that by visiting a website or opening any email where any advertisement or promotional material regarding our products or services installed in your browser a cookie that helps us show you later publicity related to the searches you’ve done is published, develop control our announcements regarding, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time are, etc.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc.
Cookies used on the web
Techniques: These are own cookies, session, identification, configuration and registration strictly necessary for user identification and to provide the services requested by the user. The information obtained through the same is treated only by autosflores.com.
The techniques used by autosflores.com cookies are:
- Generic for sending the form. Once you sent away.
Analysis: those that, well treated by autosflores.com or third parties, to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis. To this end user navigation is analyzed on the website autosflores.com to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
Cookies used by autosflores.com analysis are as follows:
|Purpose of the cookie
|Description of the purpose of the cookie
|time and temperature
|visited websites, frequency, number and repeat visits, time navigation, conducted searches, links accessed, browser used, operator providing the service linked to the IP address location.
|Measure and analyze user navigation, monitoring and analysis of user behavior, developing anonymous profiles of users’ browsing, enter improvements based on the analysis of usage data that make the users.
|More information on time and temperature
Note: This list will be updated as quickly as possible as they change the services offered on the websites and cookies used for this purpose. However, occasionally, during this update it may be that the list no longer includes a cookie, but always will refer to cookies identical to those registered in this list purposes. Last updated: 13/02/2016
Revocation and deleting cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer, if you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may not be able to access some sections of our websites.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.